Elizabeth has practiced in the areas of estate planning, probate, and tax law for nearly a decade. She prides herself on making estate planning as straightforward as possible, and her depth of probate experience allows her to navigate the estate administration process in an efficient manner.
Elizabeth Daniel is a native Austinite who has been practicing in the areas of estate planning, probate, and tax law since 2007. She has drafted wills and trusts for clients with various levels of wealth and assisted with estate administrations for families with a diversity of circumstances.
Elizabeth attended The University of Texas at Austin, where she studied Economics and was admitted to Phi Beta Kappa. She continued her studies in Austin, earning her J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law in 2007.
Following law school, Elizabeth began her career in Atlanta, Georgia at Holland & Knight, LLP, returning to Texas in 2009. She has since worked for Crain, Caton & James, PC in Houston, Seton Healthcare Family in Austin, and Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, LLP in Austin. Elizabeth founded Elizabeth Daniel Law, PLLC in February 2016.
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2004
- The University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Georgia
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Estate Planning and Probate Section of the Austin Bar Association
- Tax Section of the Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar College
- Better Business Bureau of Central Texas